1. MIGRATORY CONTROL
Types of travel document:
- Passport valid and in good condition
- Do not have a ban on leaving the country
- Tourism rates (www.migraciones.gov.ar) (for Canadian citizens, Americans (temporarily not required) and Australians)
2. CUSTOMS PHYTOSANITARY CONTROL CHILENA AND SAG
The following products will be able to enter the country, as long as they are industrialized in their original factory packaging, hermetically sealed and that the labeling allows to identify its content and the required conditions.
Products that can enter the country:
- Frozen vegetables
- Preserved fruits and vegetables.
- Dried, roasted and / or salted fruits or grains with or without raisins (eg coffee, cocoa, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, cashews, pistachios, etc.)
- Ground nuts, crushed or rolled (eg almonds and walnuts).
- Tea / yerba mate or other infusions in the dry state. In infusions, the presence of bark, seeds and fruits will be verified physically.
- Juices and fruit and vegetable pulps.
- Expanded cereals (example: cornflakes, oats quacker, natur).
- Personal food (sandwich and prepared dishes) containing cooked vegetable products. If they contain meat it should be cooked and boneless.
Processed meat products WITHOUT BONE
- Canned preserves containing cooked meat
- Processed and cooked sausages (sausages and pâté)
- Processed and cooked hams
- Cooked and dehydrated meat
- Processed dairy products (examples: UHT milk, milk powder, cream, yogurt, others)
- Processed cheeses made with pasteurized milk
MORE INFORMATION: www.sag.cl
MAP RIDING IN THE GLACIER PERITO MORENO
MAP TORRES DEL PAINE